Saturday, February 26, 2005

Today

I am stepping forward, and going to try another blog, this one about me, us them, I guess everything past, present, and future in my life. I all ready have ab log going about memories/stories of my father. It fills a specialty niche within the blogosphere.

This blog is entitled with "our song", mine and my husband's. The words fit our relationship perfectly, as is they wrote it for us. I have been surfing blogs at random tonight, and was encouraged by all the people across the planet, that have chosen this morning to start a new blog. I stopped, and left words of encouragement for several. I decided to take the leap and join them out here. I di a blog 4-5 yers ago, but nevr kept it up--boy if I did, I would have been ahead of the cruve for sure. Now, blogging is the "IN" thing. For me, it is just something--something to try. Something.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and dropping a line! :)

I kinda look at my blog as a public diary. I could never keep a diary as a girl...I'd make an entry, then forget about it for a month or two then make another entry. Besides, when you're all grown up, life gets a lot more hectic and crazy. (At least, my life did!)

11:51 AM  
Blogger Leese said...

Congrats on moving forward with your blog. I have fairly recently discovered blogs and I think they're great...just a way for me to share my feelings on day, whether or not it was good or bad...I hope you keep up with it...

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home